Croatia Trophy Adventure klasse & Quad

Al wat niet in de andere forums thuishoort, maar toch omtrent 4x4 quads gaat...
brutus
Easy Quadrider
Easy Quadrider

Croatia Trophy Adventure klasse & Quad

Bericht door brutus »

in 2010 is er naast de Trophy zelf, een minder extreme versie, namelijk de Adventure.

The “Croa­tia Tro­phy Adven­ture” is tak­ing place between

29.04. and 07.05. 2010.

http://www.croatia-trophy.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Deze gebruikt dezelfde RB's maar de extreme passages en lange winchhellingen zitten er niet bij.
(gene paniek, tis nog altijd gene k*ttepis, de 2009 is gewonnen door een Belgisch Team

in 2010 is de Quad deelname ook aangepast, voorheen verplicht team van 2 quads, in 2010 rijden de quads solo (deelname prijs is 50% v wagen, 700 inclusief catering v duur trophy)

meer :
The organ­iser of the “Croa­tia Tro­phy Adven­ture” is Croa­tia Tro­phy Orga­niz­ing Team.

What is “Croa­tia Tro­phy Adventure”?

“Croa­tia Tro­phy Adven­ture” is an off-road amateur-driving event demand­ing top dri­ving skills by every par­tic­i­pant, designed for the par­tic­i­pants with series vehicles.

It is NOT a Rally. It uses tracks of” Croa­tia Tro­phy” but with­out most dif­fi­cult parts and long winch­ing areas. How­ever winch must be on the vehi­cle and you will use it.

It is not light class, it is not tourist class. It is ulti­mate adventure.

It is gen­uine off road, after all.

CREWS AND TEAMS

Each vehi­cle has to be occu­pied by two per­sons (dri­ver and co-driver). Both per­sons have to have a valid dri­ving licence, and are free to exchange each other behind the steer­ing wheel.

ATV dri­vers can reg­is­ter and par­tic­i­pate as a sin­gle par­tic­i­pant and there­fore their entry fee is 50% less then car entry fee. They must be a mem­ber of ATV club and prove ATV dri­ving expe­ri­ence to the Organizer.

Cars and ATVs par­tic­i­pate in sep­a­rate classes.

ATVs shall start each stage first. Time dif­fer­ence between last started ATV and first started car is 30 min.

ALLOWED VEHICLES

Every 4×4 vehi­cle that is street legal in its coun­try of ori­gin and has a valid insur­ance cer­tifi­cate is allowed to enter the race.

Vehi­cles with a weight-total over 3,5 t can’t par­tic­i­pate in the race. Each vehi­cle has to have a firmly fixed winch. It should also be equipped with the fol­low­ing things: trip mas­ter (rally com­puter), seat-belts, 1 spare wheel, appro­pri­ate car jack, linen straps for pull-outs (in case you should miss to use the tree-protection, you’d have to face the penalty and even dis­qual­i­fi­ca­tion), garbage-bags, first aid-box and fire-extinguisher. ATV dri­vers (who can­not have seat belts) will wear pro­tec­tive clothing.

Roll cage is oblig­a­tory for soft top (open) vehicles!

Tyres must have AT or MT off road pro­file from ser­ial pro­duc­tion (E index). No pri­vate workshops.

Trac­tor tyres are not allowed.

GPS is not allowed.

Walkie-talkies are not allowed, except for the com­mu­ni­ca­tion between dri­ver and co-driver.

GSM mobile phones are not allowed, except for the case of the emergency.

Wear­ing hel­mets is manda­tory while in stage.
http://croatia-trophy.org/offroad/ct-ru ... 2010-info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ze hebben daar goe geluisterd naar de deelnemers...

nog een paar smaakmakers...

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

ikzelf zit met de rhino in de autoklasse

met de 4x4quad is dit een vd mooiste wedstrijden om te rijden !

Afbeelding
Plaats reactie